[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Andrew WK Music Community & Forum • View topic - Andrew W.K. & The Holy Grail of Rare Music - LEAKED!

Andrew W.K. & The Holy Grail of Rare Music - LEAKED!

Rather than commenting on blog posts from the main site, let's carry the conversation into our member forum and community!

• The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Andrew W.K. Room To Breathe Single Less than a handful of Andrew W.K. fans have heard this rare single from 1998. It has eluded even the most devoted superfans for almost 20 years. That quest is finally over. For the first time, Andrew Wilkes-Krier's Room To Breathe is publicly available so fans can finally blast it out their speakers! All you need to do is: Go to the bottom of this full post Log in to your account OR become a member (always free) Click on the album’s name in red found below If you feel so inclined, please consider donating to our cause (click here to learn ...
    dickalan
    Site Admin

• Over 25 members of the forum now, that seems good enough to get a discussion going.

Some of us have been waiting a very long time to hear this. So what did you guys think of the music?
    dickalan
    Site Admin

• hey rich, for some reason whenever i register for the main site, i never get anything emailed to me. no password/confirmation, whatever. any chance you can help me out? i'm dying to get my hands on so much you've posted.
    connor413

• I actually haven't listened yet! Eventually, I gotta be in the right frame of mind for it. Any time something new is uncovered lately (and let me just say that this is a fairly recent response because as you know, I was totally about that life before), there's that weird moment where you have to parse the reality that this person existed in a form before the one that was introduced to you.It's like looking at pictures of your parents when they were kids, or meeting your significant other's friends from high school. You have to reconcile this prior person with the person that you know. You wonder how they got there, what the conditions were that led them to that situation. I have a whole lot of feelings about thinking of "Andrew" as a person.

TL;DR: I'll get to it!

But you're right on at least my behalf, I had no idea about the Necronomicon release. I am most excited about Push It. If it's half as entertaining as Gangsta's Paradise was...
    dxcxmxl

• Connor-

I sent you an email that should allow you to login properly.
    dickalan
    Site Admin

Return to Discuss AndrewWKMusic Blog Posts

Information