[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Andrew WK Music Community & Forum • View topic - SURVIVOR #1 - I GET WET

SURVIVOR #1 - I GET WET

Discuss Andrew W.K. Related Topics
November 26th, 2017, 2:39 am

• So I've seen this game around on other band forums-- if you don't know how to play Survivor, it's super easy and makes for fantastic conversation (and drama!).

Basically, you start with an album or some other collection of songs. Today I've decided to start with IGW because it's the one we're all probably the most familiar with. Anyway, you take the tracklist, like so:

It's Time To Party
    Party Hard
    Girls Own Love
    Ready To Die
    Take It Off
    I Love NYC
    She Is Beautiful
    Party 'Til You Puke
    Fun Night
    Got To Do It
    I Get Wet
    Don't Stop Living in the Red

And every week, you vote for the song you like the LEAST. The votes are tallied and the song with the most votes DIIIIIES. Not sure what we should do in case of a tie. Maybe they both DIIIIIIIIIIIE. Anyway, you keep doing this until you're left with one song, which is the winner of that album.

So... who's up?
    dxcxmxl

November 28th, 2017, 4:01 pm

• Least favourite: Don't Stop Living In The Red

Reasoning: It's not a bad song, I love every song on the album. I just don't think it's a good end song. It should have ended on the title track I Get Wet in my opinion. It does sound fine ending on Don't Stop Living In The Red though, but imo it would be first to go in this tracklist.
    LewisSO

December 3rd, 2017, 8:00 pm

• The week got away from me, so I'll be extending this until next Saturday. Plus we need more votes!

My pick is Got To Do It. The rare moment where this ventures into cheese territory-- freeze frame end credits music. I'm primarily a fan of the freneticism so no thanks to the breather track. :mad:
    dxcxmxl

Return to Andrew W.K.

Information